Give a wholesome start to your day by reenergizing it with Slursh Bolt 350 ml!
We simplify and improve everyday life. We challenge the status quo with every solution we create. From slurshing those berries into perfect textured smoothies to making margaritas, protein shakes and face packs, our Slursh Bolt 350ml does it all.
Say Hello to your perfect versatile travel partner.
Stash in your bag and carry it to the ends of the earth! The maximum capacity of Bolt is 350ML
The Slursh Bolt 350 ml is easy to use and can be taken anywhere you go!
easy & effective
How does it work?
- Clean the fruit and cut it into small pieces of about 2cmx2cm size. (For fruit with hard core, hard material, thick skin, or hard shell, please remove it first)
- Put the cut fruit in about 60% of the cup volume, and add 20% water or milk, so that the total volume will be about 80% of the cup volume.
- Then, tighten the cup cover, turn the juicer upside down and press the switch to start. Once the blades start rotating, turn the juicer back to upward position. When the juicer is working, gently shake the cup for better juicing.
- After juicing is done, just unscrew the cup cover for drinking.
Separable and distinctive design – Anytime, Anywhere
It's highly light in weight, you can easily clean the blender as it is separable. Detach the base from the bottle & rinse the blades. One of the best portable blenders, automatic cleaning without hurting hands. Stand to dry and plug the base in to recharge. A juicer blender looks like a normal water bottle.
It is a highly heat-resistant blade with good corrosion resistance. Featuring SUS304 Stainless-Steel Hawkbill saw blades known for its versatility.
Bring home your partner for life! From the mountaintop to your treadmill, blend anything, anytime, anywhere!
Here’s Why People Love The Slursh Bolt 350 ml
The Slursh Bolt 350ml is easy to use
People of all ages are using the Slursh Bolt to effectively reduce their anxiety & insomnia symptoms.
Your Satisfaction Is Our Priority
Try the Slursh Bolt 350 ml risk-free and if you don’t love it, we’ll fix it.
Get The Slursh Bolt Today!
Now On Sale For A Limited Time Only - Great For Gifting!
Next Step – Select Your Color:
Color selection applies to your entire order.
Product Name - Mechanic 50% OFF