- Canned pumpkin
- Cold brew coffee, frozen into ice cubes
- Coconut Milk (full fat from a can)
- Yogurt (sub coconut yogurt for a dairy-free/vegan version!)
- Bananas (quartered and frozen)
- Pumpkin Pie Spice (or cinnamon, ginger, and nutmeg)
Add your coffee ice cubes, as well as 1 frozen banana, ½ cup milk, ¼ cup pumpkin puree, 1 teaspoon vanilla, ½ tablespoon-1 tablespoon maple syrup, ½ teaspoon cinnamon, ¼ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice into a Slursh blender. After that, blend all mixed up, until it becomes smooth. A great way to switch up your regular smoothie routine.